Wednesday 22 July 2020

Good Samaritan- Family and Friends

After my Mom passed away , I felt I was alone . I had to take care of my uncle .  Then my cousin Eugine Ross , Louella Ross and their family stood by me . I thank Eugene Ross for being the pillar of strength for me.

After I resigned in 2017 , I was shattered , because after 20 years of work in the corporate world ,with my health deteriorating after the trouble and harassment at workplace  by Rajeev Bubber and harassment to vacate the apartment by the apartment association  , I decided to resign and take a break .

I was in dire financial trouble , because my savings were sapped up by the legal process and courts .
Ajaz Khan , my soul brother stepped in and helped me many times. He calls up often and keeps track about my well being.

He launched a training company for me , He helped in setting up the  official website " Right Ally Solution"
He has been constantly pushing me get back on track , professionally.  He used to surprise my Uncle with cakes.

In my 20 years of  career at Motorola  Pagepoint / GECIS / Genpact , I made friends , who stand by me even today. Shubhra Singh, Amit Kapoor , Sanjeev Sampath, Anil Pai , Padmaja Arav, Hansa Nammi, Ranjit Kaur, Tejpal Singh , Sameera , Nivedita , Nimmi , Sujitha , Tabu , Shireena , Kamna Assudani, Anurima Varghese , Silva Nivin, Yuvita Anand .

Lamellar Ichthyosis - Part of Exclusive and Extraordinary beauty pageant - Sept 2019

I Thank Sana Murab and the entire  Ms. Exclusive and Extraordinary ( E & E) team for considering my nomination to represent in the Beauty Pagent  in Sept 2019. I was very well taken care by  Ms. Moumita , Shiril and Ayushi , who kept tab on my health during my entire stay .

I Thank the jury members of the pageant ; Ms Anju Handa, Ms Maxime , Mr. Sachin Puri, Mr Berry, Ms Darine .

I thank Gargi Samarah , Pushpa , Rebecca , Dr Vanora , Dr. Simmy , Dr Aakanksha  Ritesh , Anjana , Manoshi, Yukthi , Arvinder , Queen ,  and all the beautiful ladies ,who accepted me and encouraged me in every activity .

I never thought  that I would even be considered to participate in the beauty pageant.

I was awarded 2 titles ;

1. Ms Exclusive and Extraordinary  - Beauty with brains
2. Ms Exclusive and Extraordinary  - Good will Ambassador.

I thank Tejpal Singh Virdi  for working hard on my finale outfits. I am fortunate and happy to have worn his creation. He  spent a lot of time , getting accessories and footwear to match with my outfit. The biggest challenge was,  He had to keep in mind my skin condition  and work on the fabric and design.




 













No comments:

Post a Comment