Tuesday 21 July 2020

Legal fight for house - 34 yrs - Harassment and threat by illegal occupants

My Uncle - Joseph Alec Ross , He retired  as a Cricket Coach with Sports Authority of  India  in 1988. He was a bachelor , he dedicated all his life helping  his  2 sisters children's education. He remained a bachelor ,  but he spend money for his nieces weddings , money to build houses.

Soon after  uncle retired ,  did not get his pension  for 5 years , he struggled for basic food  , because he spent his money on his 2 sisters children. They had promised to take care of him, but when he returned to Hyderabad , he was thrown on street. He struggled  and lived in penury , surviving on tea and bread .

Sheela  Solomon and her children Vinod Raj Mathew, Leo Solomon , Shanthi Regina Paul and Vasanthi Daniel beat uncle 4 to 5 times.

When Mom and I relocated to Hyderabad, My Uncle moved in to live with us. He had become a loner and recluse , with the constant beating, abuses and harassment meted out Solomon Clan. When these realized that we were taking care of Uncle, they started harassing our family. They wrote letters to my work place  stating that I had leprosy . They beat my mom almost 5 to 6 times . They slammed her  head on the wall . Vinod , Leo , Shanthi , Vasanthi had come to Alliance house and beat her my mom black and blue.

My mom was hit on her head multiple occasions , that led to her brain damage. She died in September 2013 after a long painful battle.

When  my  Uncle Joseph Alec Ross returned to Hyderabad in 1982 , He found that Susheela Solomon has confiscated his house  . He  filed a case in the court , OS 962/1984.  The legal battle that started in 1984 went on till Oct 2017 . My Uncle won in all the 3 honorable courts in India. The final judgement was passed on July 8th 2019. 

The illegal occupants , Vasanthi Daniel and her family are still in the house. They refused to vacate. The honorable Judge Durga Prasad had strictly instructed them to vacate the house . But instead she abused him while walking away .  My Uncle and I went to take possession of the house on July 9th , 2019.  Vinod Raj Mathew , who has relocated to USA , is still not letting go of my house.

Vinod Raj Mathew and Vasanthi Daniel  are resorting to street behavior that was imbibed into them since childhood. Here are the details of the cases , that the Solomon  Mathew family lost in every court.

     a.       OS  - 962 / 1984

b.      SA     352 / 1995

c.       AS      62/   1997

d.      EP      157/ 2008

e.      EA      187 / 2019

f.     IA       88918/ 2019


I appeal to the Honorable President and Prime Minister  of India to help get my house back from the clutches of the illegal occupants Vinod Raj Mathews  and Vasanthi Daniel. 

We have taken possession , but still they refuse to budge. I appeal to the Honorable Supreme Court for Justice.


1. Vinod Raj Mathews 

3530 Herons Cir, Reno , Nevada -2050

2. Vasanthi Daniel 

lives in my house in Chilkalguda.

works in HSBC , Hyderabad  as customer support executive.





 


I

No comments:

Post a Comment